* fixed: XSTrav_PlaneTexture - the [[xg_dev]] message "couldn't find suitable" was printed even when a suitable reference WAS found.
* fixed: ltc_plane_move sector type... n twosided linedefs.
* changed: [[mimic_sector_xg_class_]] was using the line's [[act_tag]] when the [[mimic]] target reference was set to SPREF_ACT_TAGGED_. This is the opposit... ort
* Added more [[xg_dev]] messages. Reference types are printed by name instead of ID.
* [[l... ng_exist
* light level reference ([[lightref]]s):
====== XGmapobject cross-referencing ======
===== What is a reference? =====
References are one of the fundam... ication =====
Complete listing of all available XG references. The type of reference you use depends on the object types which are to interact.
==== Object refere... from a specific property of an already referenced object. If a parameter of a [[xg_line_type_class|line class]] can be logically resolved by interpreting a using a property value reference, it can be determined dynamically for the referenceobject(s) instead of specifying it statically in a [[lin