bqt4-dev (although Qt 5 recommended)
See also: [[build_tools_for_unix]]
==== Plugins ====
**audio_fluidsynth plugin... lugin**
* [[open_al]] 1.1 SDK, if you want to build the [[audio_openal]] audio driver. The SDK can be... en one of the .pro files in the subdirectories to build a specific component. Note, however, that most re... .
- Check your **config_user.pri**. It is for build options specific to your system and/or personal p
and convert them to plain text, HTML, rich text, Unix manual page, or Mediawiki source format. It has been implemented as a Unix-style command line tool.
This short guide descr... .com/skyjake/Doomsday-Engine/tree/master/doomsday/tools/amethyst
===== Installation =====
Even though Amethyst is part of the Doomsday //tools// subdirectory, it can be built independently fro
===== Platform-specific =====
* Unix: All Games: chat messages don’t show in HUD due t... ystem and resource management optimizations.
* Tools ([[:texc]], [[:wadtool]], [[:md2tool]]) are inclu... G+=deng_notools'').
* Added the ''deng_tests'' build option: additional small test apps will be built ... ion on Windows and Mac OS X, maximized window for Unix.
* Windows: [[:doomsday.out]] is by default pl
====== Buildtools for Unix (Doomsday 1.x) ======
===== Ubuntu =====
First, make sure you have the [[https://help.ub... ext make sure you have the toolchain installed to build Doomsday. You will need:
GCC, Python, Git, and Qm... .
Install them like this:
sudo aptitude install build-essential python git qt4-qmake qt-creator
Now th... a =====
Note: These directions are for the i386 build of Fedora Core 6, however these instructions shou