tures/flats/patches/model skins not affected by [[rend-tex-gamma]].
* Drawing Models whose skin is de... r used as identifiers anywhere.
* Redesigned [[fakeradio]] back end.
* Now fully dynamic and updates ... they are sent to the render lists.
* Changed [[rend-tex-gamma]]: [[cvar]] Now accepts a floating poin... world units (was 1500).
* Combined [[cvar]] //rend-light-decor-plane-far// and //rend-light-decor-wa
alculating shadow darkness for mobjs as used with fakeradio. Default value for [[:rend-shadow-darkness]] is now 1.2
* Use a slightly ... Long walls no longer receive slightly larger [[:fakeradio]] shadows as this made lighting look very inconsi... ticularly well currently.
* Renamed [[:cvar]] "rend-tex-filter-raw" to [[:rend-tex-filter-ui]].
* Removed [[:ccmd]] "smoothscr" - now unnecessary as the
s lighting must be enabled manually (by setting ''rend-bias'' to one), and it has not been fully adjuste... aked [[sector-over-sector]] tricks
* improved: fakeradio now handles complex geometry and DOOM.EXE tricks better
* improved: fakeradio wall shadows are now affected by plane glows and ... ct sources and smooth sector lighting
* cvar [[rend-bias-grid-multisample]]: multisample factor used
ated radiosity ([[fake_radio]]). Set the cvar //[[rend-fakeradio]]// to zero.
* Disable [[particle_effect]]s or... texture memory.
* Disable simulated radiosity (FakeRadio). Set the cvar _rend-fakeradio_ to zero.
* Disable dynamic lights or reduce the size of dynamic lights.
* Use additive blen... sable particle effects or lower the value of the _rend-particle-rate_ cvar.
* Disable detail textures
drawn slightly darker than they should be (with [[fakeradio]] enabled).
* "Texture name missing in Doom 2 ... =====
==== Engine ====
* Changed [[cvar]] [[rend-dev-mobj-bbox]] Draw bounding boxes for all mobjs... ng the sector lighting model. Default value for [[rend-light-wall-angle]] is now 1.2f as the new smoothing makes this less noticeable.
* [[cvar]] [[rend-light-wall-angle-smooth]] 1= Enable wall angle li