====== Reflection (DED) ======
Any surface (flats or walls) can be rendered with [[shiny surface]] properties. Thi... se the effect of shininess on areas of a texture. Reflection definitions support the use of any of the new ble... such as add and subtract.
===== Syntax =====
Texture = "";
# The wall texture this reflection will be associated with. A
und in the history.
Doomsday 1.x supports only [[ded:model|MD2/DMD models]].
===== Models representing... '| Path of the RGBA image that specifies specular reflection parameters. The color of the reflected light is m... ied by the specular map RGB. The sharpness of the reflection is determined by the alpha component: 0 produces a dull/large reflection while 255 produces a very sharp/small one. |
===== Definitions =====
* DED: Unknown Blendmodes in Reflection definitions default to "normal".
* DED: Mishandling of the old State frame fullbright "flag".
* ... FSAA mode (removes flicker during startup).
* DED: log a warning about unknown Blendmodes.
dded all [[value]]s currently available to values.ded
* Armour collectables (not the armour bonus) n... for every map, each time directly in a [[map_info_ded_]] definition, instead; use a Sky definition, giv... to touch/create Map Infos.
* [[detail]] and [[reflection]] definitions can now specify flags governing whe
=== Definitions ===
* File names specified in DED definitions that include a file extension not wor... imary texture has an alpha channel and also has a reflection defined.
* "jDRP: Weapons point too far to the