h the original Patches.
* Changed the built-in Patchreplacement strings for the main menu load/save items and the headings on the load/save... tups).
===== All games =====
* [[:cvar]] [[:menu-nostretch]] 1=Disable automatic stretching of the menu to fill the screen at aspects near to the origina... screens shown when selecting "ReadThis" from the menu or using the (default) F1 shortcut are now define
3= **Grey fog**, 4= **Darken**.
* [[cvar]] [[menu-patch-replacement]]: Mode 2 = Use built-in patchreplacement when available.
* [[cvar]] [[menu-quick-ask]]: Ask me to confirm quick save/load actions.
* [[cvar]] [[menu-slam]]: //Slam// the menu when opening/closing.
==== Message Widget ====
* A new widget suitable
original sky texture regardless whether a texture replacement was in use.
* Dynamic lights for palette-trans... e to calculate values, required for rendering the menu fog were unnecessarily calculated when the menu was not visible. (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.... low" thrown as the result of a logic error in the menu draw procedure (http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?f
patches are first loaded.
===== Where can I get Patchreplacement graphics? =====
You can look around the forums ... can place it's unique patches in **Data\jDoom\Patches\doom2**.
===== See also =====