|Beta 6 bug tracker]].
===== Fixes =====
==== Map format ====
* Support for packed sidedefs. Th... n subsectors/segs/sidedefs/linedefs read from the map data lumps are not assumed to be valid. Instead, ... here possible else output a warning and abort the map load attempt gracefully.
* Infinite loop when ... ts.
* Player's in-void status was not reset on map load. This led to HOM in the sky until the player
system has been enhanced with the possibility to map entire directories to a virtual location. By defa... e obvious shortcomings in this release:
* Per-map initialization of the bias lighting is extremely ... no messages in the console.
Console text during map load was fixed.
Texture color processing was fix... checked for [[lump_name]]s when searching
===== Map data =====
* fixed: missing textures/flats no
vs T_MovePoly-type polyobjects (e.g., the pushing wall trap in Guardian Of Fire). Note that some issues ... rs in Winnowing Hall).
* "Monsters see through wall/floor/ceil". http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func... etail&aid=2897918&group_id=74815&atid=542099
* Map name strings from Plutonia and TNT could not be c... being spawned at the ceiling height.
* "Blank map titles no longer blank". http://sourceforge.net/t
of the intermission and the beginning of a before map briefing.
===== Fixes =====
==== Engine ====
... tostart]] as a camera.
* "Monsters see through wall/floor/ceil". http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func... ring artefacts on the hanging vines in Plutonia2::MAP01
* "Dynamic lights on unpegged walls". http:/... to the clipper. This manifested the symptom "Auto map drawing lines the player can't see at map start u
ontainer format. By default all resources such as wall textures, menu graphics and fonts, background mus... ata files somewhere on your hard drive. You could map this directory to //data/<game>/auto//, which wou... t the lumps are in a specific order (for instance map data). You have two options if you want to enforc... ======
===== Textures and flats =====
Normal wall textures and flats can be replaced with PNG, JPG,
* Hexen/Deathkings: game starts in regular Hexen Map01
* server needs to send material Id dictionar... by 98b889e2]
* automap: default zoom level at map start [now closer to vanilla Doom; not identical,... ame endings
*  regression: HacX: Password map object is broken [state lookup logic mismatches, ... osition after a valid XY move [verified in Doom 2 map30]
* automap: panning in "follow off" mode is
* Hexen: Missing map cluster ending intermissions (e.g., after Seven P... * Player's weapon disappears after completing a map and beginning another.
* Kill, item, and secre... -op) intermission: the server was not sending the map's total kill, item and secret counts, which meant... ke in single-player games.
* Sounds emitted by wall surfaces (e.g., when triggering a switch). The ne
Mobj = "";
Alt Mobj = "";
Damage Mobj = "";
Map = "";
Flags = flaga | flagb | flagc;
Speed = ... inflictor (in the direction of the damage).
==== Map ====
Makes this a [[map triggered generator]]. The generator is spawned only in the specified map (e.g., "E2M3"). The [[#Center]] defines the spawn
* Hexen: movement of fog clouds (e.g., map 8) was not smooth.
* Hexen v1.0: intermission ... arping to maps without a specified cluster (e.g., MAP41 in Hexen v1.0).
* Hacx: Addressed compatibil... d after engine reset.
* Doom: Failed to locate map data from Memento Mori add-on.
* Hexen: loadin... anslation for sprites.
* Renderer: take middle wall section material opacity into account with sky-fi
Texture = "";
# The wall texture this reflection will be associated with. ... even
# in very dark sectors.
Shiny map = "";
# Name of the external resource that is used as the shiny map for
# this reflection. By default the re... # LightMaps resource directory. The shiny map is mapped onto
# reflecting surfaces us
* Fixed: If the automap is open when a map change occurs, the automap would be visible momentarily when the new map begins.
* Fixed: "Full Map Code Works Incorrectly After Switching Resolutions" (http://sourceforge.... where the Undead Warriors hidden behind a one-way wall in sector #83 were sometimes visible from the oth
image to the DOOM palette (a predefined 256 color map or palette‚Äîsome PWAD utilities will do this for... ]].
* [[doom_builder]] - Used to edit/create a map which uses high resolution textures.
* [[paint... hese "textures" in Doom Builder, for example, the wall will be completely black, as it can't even displa... flats you need, and that you've already made your map.
The preferred way to distribute JDOOM specific
e Type// defines the behavior of a [[modding:line|map line]], i.e., a wall in the map.
Line behaviors are implemented by various [[xg:class|XG classes]] that define what the l... [[xg:class:end_level|End Level]], and [[xg:class:wall_texture|Change Wall Texture]].
Line types are a fundamental building block of XG. Please see the [[:xg
ewangle rotation of halos for this light.
===== Map Info =====
==== fog ====
(Value = 0x1) Enable fog in the map.
==== sphere ====
(Values = 0x2) Draw the sky ... == stagetouch ====
(Value = 0x1) When touching a wall or a plane, the particle will immediately skip to... (Value = 0x2) Particle will die when it touches a wall or a plane.
==== bright ====
(Value = 0x4) Part