to the right, one world unit per tic.
* Added [[hud-face-ouchfix]]:[[cvar]] Compatibility option to enable/disable the fix for the HUD, OUCH face bug which prevented it from being visible under n... 651484&group_id=74815)
* Using the auto-hiding HUD; it would be hidden when not running in full-screen mode.
* Using the auto-hiding HUD; it would be hidden instantly when changing from
ue of counters shown in fullscreen mode.
* [[hud-face]]: Show the Doom Guy's face in fullscreen mode.
* [[hud-icon-alpha]]: Alpha value of icons shown in fullscreen mode.
* [[hud-status-alpha]]: Alpha value of [[status_bar]] background.
* [[hud-status-icon-a]]: Alpha value of statusbar icons/c
* "Heretic and HeXen: hud weapon graphics set too low". http://sourceforge.... when played with Plutonia or TNT.
* Statusbar face displayed one pixel too far right.
* When star... in seconds (was tics) and can now be set via the HUD options menu.
* When starting a new map there ... t drawn.
==== Doom ====
* Renamed [[cvar]] "hud-title-noidsoft" to [[hud-title-author-noiwad]] an
elease older than that. You will more than likely face strange problems if you do. (Installing over Beta... 64bit clean. --Yagisan
==== Renderer ====
* HUD weapons sprites are now lit similarly to world sp