====== Game ID ======
A game's **identitykey** is a text string used to uniquely identify a game "mode" playable with the Doomsday Engine. Game modes are registered by the installed game plugins during startup.
A complete listing of all supported
* Game sort order can be chosen (by title or by gameidentitykey).
* Adaptive layout which dynamically expands ... ver.apiUrl''.
==== All Games ====
* Unified game session model.
* Unified saved session model. ... adable metadata and multiple files for serialized game state data.
* Significantly more intelligent s... ly extracted when needed by the UI or the current game.
* Automatic, background conversion of old sav
can be filtered by type and/or sorted by title/[[game_identity_key|identitykey]] as desired.
* **Find and join multiplayer ga... ows Doomsday to extract information such as which game they are from, the user provided description and ... f you're upgrading.
* On the first launch of a game, there will be a number of alerts due to obsolete
e changes. Note that this is also called when the game is unloaded. The identitykey of the loaded game mode is provided as an argument to the functions.
print "Game is now:", newGame