managed by Snowberry, and how you can create new addons to be used with Snowberry.
In this document, the... addon components.
====== Browsing and selecting addons ======
Addons that are used with selected profile can be browsed by selecting Addons tab, where installed addons are listed in a tree
Sometimes it is necessary to combine multiple addons into a single 'mod' package for distribution. A mod c... ) is a special [[addon_format]], allowing several addons to be collected together. The box itself contains... f contains no data: it is merely a group of other addons.}}
===== Metadata =====
//[[info]]// is a plai... s =====
A box may contain multiple sub-component addons. For example, a box might comprise two required [
c folders of the application (<SYSTEM>\):
... fic folders of the application (<HOME>\):
\uninsta... he user interface of the application. For example addons must be copied to the system-specific folder \addons by hand if needed. In \uninstalled there are the add
ontains the tabs [[summary_tab]], [[maps_tab]], [[addons_tab]], and [[settings_tab]].
Let's quickly disc... b-tabs it has available are called Summary, Maps, Addons and Settings.
====== Summary tab ======
This ... nts a [[profile]]-specific summary about [[loaded_addons]] (like the [[j_drp|jDoom Resource Pack]], and cu... folder|folder]] during the installation.
====== Addons tab ======
All [[addon]]s compatible with the [
your system-specific folder <SYSTEM> [6.1]:
* addons.py – contains all the loaded addons in a table and handles all action considering the addon database.
*... contents when user changes the profile.
* tab30_addons.py – creates the Addons page and the context menu for the addons tree. It also creates buttons for instal
See the dengine.net [[http://dengine.net/addons|Add-ons Repository]].
===== Installation instru... ktop
- Launch Snowberry
- Navigate to the //Addons// tab
- Click the '+' button to open the Addon... and make them available for you to use via the //Addons// tab. You can now delete the package(s) from the... ownload the chosen package(s) directly into the **Addons** subdirectory of your Snowberry installation e.g
w one would look. **//-file F:\doomsday\snowberry\addons\jdmu-all-remix-sycraft-v4.pk3 F:\doomsday\snowberry\addons\dwango5.wad//** you can also add the -game comman... sday\1.rsp//** and were done but if you have more addons then 3 then continue reading. An example of what ... map or [[virtual_directory_mapping]] to load your addons. to do this useing the RSP file add -vdmap "direc
ntents over to the new home folder.
A note about addons installed using the Addon Installer: since they a... le.
====== New features ======
* Redesigned Addons tab for better addon browsing and overall perform... e.net/blog/?p=76
* Refresh button added to the Addons tab, which reloads all addons.
* Help → Snowberry Help (F1, Cmd-?) opens the Snowberry DEW main page i
provements to Snowberry. Bugs have been regarding addons handling and the user interface. A Menu button wa... patches and DED files are now categorized in the Addons tree. A bug in WAD categorization was fixed, whic... ented some WAD files from appearing in the tree.
Addons Manifests were added. A manifest defines metadata... nel visible, it shows important information about addons and settings).
Right-clicking the profile list n
ries: Display, Graphics, Sound, Input, Developer, Addons and Game. The Game will be replaced by Snowberry ... give some custom options for the game.
Under the Addons category there is another list of Addons which are selected in the Addons tab [4.1] to the profile that is currently active. Here you can do chang